Ashwood Farm email@example.com
We are a small organic farm, with chickens, ducks, sheep and cows.
Our cockeral is very cocky, and your children are welcome to help me collect the eggs.
We sell our eggs and we can provide dairy products from Plaw Hatch, Bio-Dynamic Farm.
You can walk for miles locally or visit Standen our local National Trust site.
- We are a short walking distance from an excellent pub – The Old Mill
- Wier Wood Reservoir
- Chequer Mead Art Centre at East Grinstead
- Blacklands Farm and all it’s out door pursuit facilities
- The Rugby Club
- G2 Sports Club
- The Ashdown Forest.
- Deers Leep off road cycling centre.
- Rock Climbing Wall – Freely accessible to the public.